Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for $6.02 or 0.00067753 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Radium has traded up 38.2% against the US dollar. Radium has a total market capitalization of $20.76 million and approximately $147,862.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00339277 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008374 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 43.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.