RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the US dollar. RaiBlocks has a market capitalization of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can now be purchased for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, RightBTC, BitGrail and Bit-Z.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,788.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $868.43 or 0.09901790 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,284.32 or 0.14643700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.63 or 0.01831490 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $248.19 or 0.02829850 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.76 or 0.00316556 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.98 or 0.01550470 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $469.09 or 0.05348520 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00111984 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00047434 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitGrail, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, BitFlip and RightBTC. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.