Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Ecopetrol (NYSE: EC):
- 2/5/2018 – Ecopetrol was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – Ecopetrol was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “ECOPETROL S.A. is a Colombia-based petroleum company. The Company is focused on identifying opportunities primarily within the eastern Llanos Basin of Colombia, as well as in other areas in Colombia and northern Peru. The Company’s operation includes the extraction, collection, treatment, storage and pumping or compression of hydrocarbons. Ecopetrol has four management divisions to handle the operation of 163 production fields. Ecopetrol’s production is concentrated in the upper, middle and lower Magdalena, the Eastern Plans and the Caribbean, and the provinces of Putumayo, Cesar and Norte de Santander. “
- 1/24/2018 – Ecopetrol was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – Ecopetrol was downgraded by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from a “hold” rating to a “reduce” rating.
- 1/11/2018 – Ecopetrol was downgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/26/2017 – Ecopetrol was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Ecopetrol SA (NYSE:EC) traded up $0.26 during trading on Monday, hitting $17.04. The stock had a trading volume of 686,254 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,126,807. The firm has a market cap of $34,230.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.43, a P/E/G ratio of 0.27 and a beta of 1.36. Ecopetrol SA has a 52 week low of $8.44 and a 52 week high of $20.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82, a current ratio of 1.37 and a quick ratio of 1.07.
Ecopetrol SA is an oil company. The Company operates in Colombia, Peru, Brazil and the United States Gulf Coast. The Company’s segments include Exploration and Production, Transportation and Logistics, and Refining, Petrochemicals and Biofuels. The Company’s Exploration and Production segment includes exploration, development and production activities in Colombia and abroad.
Receive News & Ratings for Ecopetrol SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ecopetrol SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.