Fidelity National Information Servcs (NYSE: FIS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/9/2018 – Fidelity National Information Servcs was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $108.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of Fidelity National Information Services have underperformed the industry, over the past six months. Yet, the company displays an impressive earnings surprise history. It surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings in each of the trailing four quarters. Fourth-quarter 2017 results reflected lower expenses and easing margin pressure but revenues decreased. The company remains well positioned for growth backed by its attractive core business with a recurring revenue model, digitization, diversified product portfolio, benefits from strategic acquisitions, as well as several ongoing strategic initiatives. It anticipates 2018 adjusted earnings per share in the band of $5.10-$5.30, reflecting an increase of about 15-20% year over year. Though, the company remains exposed to significant competition from new entrants, its involvement in steady capital deployment activities encourages us.”
- 2/7/2018 – Fidelity National Information Servcs had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $104.00 to $118.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 2/7/2018 – Fidelity National Information Servcs had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $116.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Fidelity National Information Servcs had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $108.00 to $115.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Fidelity National Information Servcs had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc (NYSE:FIS) opened at $95.03 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.71, a current ratio of 0.92 and a quick ratio of 1.25. The company has a market cap of $31,727.52, a P/E ratio of 24.24, a P/E/G ratio of 1.53 and a beta of 0.90. Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc has a 12-month low of $78.89 and a 12-month high of $103.65.
Fidelity National Information Servcs (NYSE:FIS) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 6th. The information technology services provider reported $1.36 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.34 by $0.02. The business had revenue of $2.33 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.36 billion. Fidelity National Information Servcs had a net margin of 14.46% and a return on equity of 14.46%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 4.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $1.14 EPS. research analysts forecast that Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc will post 5.18 earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, Director David K. Hunt sold 17,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, December 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $94.53, for a total value of $1,607,010.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 19,154 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,810,627.62. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, Director Stephan A. James sold 3,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $94.87, for a total transaction of $341,532.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 29,498 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,798,475.26. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 2.66% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc (FIS) is a financial services technology company. The Company operates through three segments: Integrated Financial Solutions (IFS), Global Financial Solutions (GFS), and Corporate and Other. The IFS segment is focused on serving the North American regional and community bank and savings institutions market for transaction and account processing, payment solutions, channel solutions, digital channels, risk and compliance solutions, and services.
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.