Avigilon (TSE: AVO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/2/2018 – Avigilon had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$20.00 to C$27.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Avigilon was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a C$27.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$25.00.
- 2/2/2018 – Avigilon had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$23.00 to C$27.00.
- 2/2/2018 – Avigilon had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$21.00 to C$27.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Avigilon had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from C$22.00 to C$27.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Shares of Avigilon Corp (TSE:AVO) opened at C$26.84 on Monday. Avigilon Corp has a 52-week low of C$13.15 and a 52-week high of C$27.07. The company has a market cap of $1,190.00, a PE ratio of 50.64 and a beta of 2.43.
In other Avigilon news, Director Wan Jung bought 10,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, December 1st. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$20.65 per share, for a total transaction of C$216,825.00. Also, insider Dick (Ric) Leong sold 2,526 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, January 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of C$22.58, for a total transaction of C$57,037.08.
Avigilon Corp is a provider of business intelligence and security solutions. The Company operates through the segment in which it designs, manufactures and markets video surveillance and access control software and equipment for the global security market. Its security solutions are installed at school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities and retailers.
Receive News & Ratings for Avigilon Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avigilon Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.