A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of GGP (NYSE: GGP) recently:
- 2/8/2018 – GGP was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Sandler O’Neill. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – GGP was given a new $35.00 price target on by analysts at Boenning Scattergood. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – GGP was downgraded by analysts at Sandler O’Neill from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – GGP was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – GGP had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $24.00 to $23.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – GGP was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of GGP have underperformed the industry it belongs to, in the past six months. Notably, mall traffic continues to suffer amid rapid shift in customers’ shopping preferences and patterns, with online purchases growing by leaps and bounds. These have made the retailers reconsider their footprint and eventually opt for store closures in recent times. This has emerged as a pressing concern for retail REIT like GGP, as the trend is curtailing demand for the retail real estate space considerably. Rate hike also add to its woes. Nevertheless, the company has a high-quality retail portfolio and a cluster of renowned tenants. Moreover, the company has made concerted efforts to support omni-channel retailing, which is a positive.”
Shares of GGP Inc (GGP) opened at $22.21 on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.35, a current ratio of 1.00 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51. GGP Inc has a 52 week low of $18.83 and a 52 week high of $25.72. The stock has a market cap of $21,248.49, a price-to-earnings ratio of 32.19, a P/E/G ratio of 2.42 and a beta of 0.84.
GGP (NYSE:GGP) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, February 7th. The real estate investment trust reported $0.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.20 by $0.01. GGP had a net margin of 28.24% and a return on equity of 7.87%. The business had revenue of $627.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $646.14 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.43 EPS. GGP’s quarterly revenue was up 2.8% compared to the same quarter last year. research analysts forecast that GGP Inc will post 1.59 earnings per share for the current year.
GGP Inc (GGP), formerly General Growth Properties, Inc, is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company operates as a holding company, which is engaged in the operation, development and management of retail and other rental properties, primarily regional malls.
Receive News & Ratings for GGP Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GGP Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.