Zayo Group (NYSE: ZAYO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/10/2018 – Zayo Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, wavelengths, SONET, Ethernet, IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Its customers include wireline and wireless carriers, and high-bandwidth enterprises from disaster recovery, media content, educational, financial, government, healthcare, and other industries. Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. “
- 2/9/2018 – Zayo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 2/8/2018 – Zayo Group had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $40.00 to $43.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Zayo Group had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $45.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/19/2018 – Zayo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – Zayo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.
Shares of Zayo Group Holdings Inc (ZAYO) traded up $0.27 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $35.50. The stock had a trading volume of 3,105,166 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,789,599. Zayo Group Holdings Inc has a 52-week low of $29.73 and a 52-week high of $37.95. The stock has a market cap of $8,739.30, a price-to-earnings ratio of 104.41, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 18.47 and a beta of 0.47. The company has a quick ratio of 0.99, a current ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.73.
In other news, Director Richard W. Connor sold 1,091 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, January 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $36.76, for a total transaction of $40,105.16. Following the transaction, the director now owns 147,169 shares in the company, valued at approximately $5,409,932.44. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, Director Emily White bought 43,095 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, December 11th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $34.99 per share, for a total transaction of $1,507,894.05. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 3,906 shares in the company, valued at $136,670.94. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 4,992,882 shares of company stock worth $179,430,128 in the last quarter. Insiders own 5.20% of the company’s stock.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc provides communications infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to a range of businesses. The Company operates in five segments: Dark Fiber Solutions, Network Connectivity, Colocation and Cloud Infrastructure, Zayo Canada and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Zayo Group Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zayo Group Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.