Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $134.87 million and $33.51 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Red Pulse has traded 132.1% higher against the dollar. One Red Pulse token can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00002846 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.94 or 0.00263932 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00039950 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00066796 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00021999 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008201 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.