ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $185.96 million and $1.00 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded up 17.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $613.69 or 0.07127430 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00085435 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00030207 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.74 or 0.00891213 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00138695 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00068910 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048936 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.53 or 0.00366224 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $103.42 or 0.01201100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhouse, YoBit, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.