Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00003308 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, IDEX and Gate.io. Request Network has a total market cap of $182.34 million and $3.13 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Request Network has traded 27.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 256.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00331870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00106646 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Liqui, IDEX, Gate.io, Mercatox, Binance, COSS, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.