A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX):
- 2/6/2018 – Phillips 66 had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $110.00 to $103.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Phillips 66 had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $106.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Phillips 66 had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $90.00 to $110.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Phillips 66 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – Phillips 66 had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley.
- 1/10/2018 – Phillips 66 had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $111.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/10/2018 – Phillips 66 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a $112.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – Phillips 66 is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a $108.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Phillips 66 had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $102.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/18/2017 – Phillips 66 was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Phillips 66 (NYSE PSX) traded up $1.52 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $94.12. The stock had a trading volume of 850,023 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,083,416. Phillips 66 has a 52 week low of $75.14 and a 52 week high of $107.47. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 1.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40. The stock has a market capitalization of $46,485.20, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.48, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.51 and a beta of 1.11.
Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, February 2nd. The oil and gas company reported $1.07 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.86 by $0.21. The company had revenue of $30.12 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $30.71 billion. Phillips 66 had a return on equity of 9.52% and a net margin of 4.88%. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.16 earnings per share. analysts anticipate that Phillips 66 will post 7.23 EPS for the current year.
In related news, VP Chukwuemeka A. Oyolu sold 2,700 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, December 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $100.25, for a total value of $270,675.00. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now owns 2,700 shares in the company, valued at approximately $270,675. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Insiders own 0.50% of the company’s stock.
Phillips 66 is an energy manufacturing and logistics company with midstream, chemicals, refining, and marketing and specialties businesses. The Company operates through four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties (M&S). The Midstream segment gathers, processes, transports and markets natural gas, and transports, stores, fractionates and markets natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Phillips 66 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Phillips 66 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.