A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG):
- 2/5/2018 – Public Service Enterprise Group was downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 2/2/2018 – Public Service Enterprise Group is now covered by analysts at UBS Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Public Service Enterprise Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/22/2018 – Public Service Enterprise Group was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Public Service Enterprise Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Guggenheim. They now have a $58.00 price target on the stock.
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG) traded down $0.28 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $46.96. 641,353 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,749,517. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. has a 1-year low of $41.67 and a 1-year high of $53.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 0.80 and a quick ratio of 0.56. The stock has a market capitalization of $23,905.27, a P/E ratio of 45.59, a PEG ratio of 4.46 and a beta of 0.39.
In related news, insider Derek M. Dirisio sold 2,185 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $51.50, for a total transaction of $112,527.50. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Chairman Ralph Izzo sold 20,833 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, December 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $52.90, for a total transaction of $1,102,065.70. Following the sale, the chairman now owns 687,600 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $36,374,040. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 64,684 shares of company stock valued at $3,344,767 in the last 90 days. 0.61% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG) is a holding company. The Company is an energy company with operations located primarily in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States. The Company’s segments include Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G), PSEG Power LLC (Power) and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.