SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/2/2018 – SL Green Realty was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/26/2018 – SL Green Realty was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $111.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $105.00.
- 1/26/2018 – SL Green Realty had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $114.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – SL Green Realty was given a new $110.00 price target on by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – SL Green Realty had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock.
SL Green Realty Corp (NYSE SLG) traded down $0.58 during mid-day trading on Monday, reaching $91.60. The company had a trading volume of 399,331 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,101,570. SL Green Realty Corp has a 12-month low of $89.46 and a 12-month high of $115.34. The company has a current ratio of 0.11, a quick ratio of 0.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.51. The stock has a market cap of $8,554.58, a price-to-earnings ratio of 104.09, a P/E/G ratio of 2.28 and a beta of 1.12.
SL Green Realty (NYSE:SLG) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, January 24th. The real estate investment trust reported $1.60 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.60. SL Green Realty had a return on equity of 1.42% and a net margin of 6.71%. The firm had revenue of $361.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $320.48 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $1.43 EPS. SL Green Realty’s revenue was down 3.4% on a year-over-year basis. analysts anticipate that SL Green Realty Corp will post 6.74 EPS for the current year.
In related news, Director Craig M. Hatkoff sold 3,400 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of $93.73, for a total value of $318,682.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 1,365 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $127,941.45. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. Also, CEO Marc Holliday bought 7,880 shares of SL Green Realty stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, January 29th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $25.20 per share, for a total transaction of $198,576.00. Following the purchase, the chief executive officer now owns 88,900 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,240,280. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders sold 169,400 shares of company stock worth $17,038,862. 2.99% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
SL Green Realty Corp. is a self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), with in-house capabilities in property management, acquisitions and dispositions, financing, development and redevelopment, construction and leasing. The Company operates through two segments: real estate, and debt and preferred equity investments.
Receive News & Ratings for SL Green Realty Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SL Green Realty Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.