Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Revain token can now be bought for approximately $2.71 or 0.00031083 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, C-CEX, Mercatox and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Revain has traded up 94.8% against the dollar. Revain has a total market capitalization of $499.97 million and approximately $17.79 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 137% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit, BitFlip, Mercatox, Cryptopia, C-CEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Kuna. It is not possible to purchase Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.