Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded 46.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, Rialto has traded up 15% against the US dollar. Rialto has a total market capitalization of $13.76 million and approximately $9,073.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rialto token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002131 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.77 or 0.01289560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004456 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020972 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048196 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.73 or 0.00334071 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Rialto Token Trading
Rialto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rialto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.