Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, Ripio Credit Network has traded up 32.9% against the US dollar. One Ripio Credit Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002158 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Gate.io, OKEx and Huobi. Ripio Credit Network has a total market cap of $92.30 million and approximately $5.58 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009470 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000410 BTC.
About Ripio Credit Network
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, OKEx, Bittrex, EtherDelta and Huobi. It is not possible to purchase Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripio Credit Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.