Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 33.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Rise coin can now be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00006986 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. In the last week, Rise has traded 324.4% higher against the dollar. Rise has a total market capitalization of $69.16 million and approximately $5,643.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00103548 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046191 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003003 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016994 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002462 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.