Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $19.44 million and $16,124.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded up 48.1% against the dollar. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.77 or 0.00008570 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.42 or 0.00339723 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003587 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00067976 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 44.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.