RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One RussiaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.17 or 0.00013500 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded up 15% against the dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.82 million and $941.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.20 or 0.00540110 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007373 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010504 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009273 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00142590 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00043502 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.