SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. In the last seven days, SALT has traded up 14.5% against the US dollar. One SALT token can now be purchased for approximately $4.12 or 0.00048087 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Radar Relay and OKEx. SALT has a total market cap of $218.49 million and approximately $3.29 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.28 or 0.01298150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049566 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 378.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00334537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00106277 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Liqui, Radar Relay, Huobi, Binance, OKEx, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.