Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 12th. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $127.53 million and $650,684.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded 20.8% higher against the dollar. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $17.12 or 0.00196859 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.16 or 0.01289610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011511 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048827 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 154.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00324090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00106145 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not currently possible to buy Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.