SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 12th. In the last seven days, SmartCash has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One SmartCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003641 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $217.07 million and approximately $213,386.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,642.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $852.22 or 0.09898000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,270.16 or 0.14752200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $156.63 or 0.01819200 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $243.74 or 0.02830850 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00321890 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.78 or 0.01553750 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $462.43 or 0.05370800 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00109330 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.