Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 12th. Snovio has a total market capitalization of $20.08 million and $703,628.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Snovio has traded 31.6% higher against the US dollar. One Snovio token can now be purchased for $0.0496 or 0.00000560 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.30 or 0.01283690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048369 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00342542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00105145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Snovio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.