Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. Social has a market cap of $7.12 million and approximately $7,910.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Social token can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004931 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Social has traded 26.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.68 or 0.01304990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004488 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011585 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048806 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00320813 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00105057 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Social Token Trading
Social can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to purchase Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.