SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. During the last week, SolarCoin has traded 28.6% higher against the US dollar. SolarCoin has a market cap of $20.22 million and $58,295.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SolarCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.51 or 0.00005799 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.06 or 0.01815640 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004137 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006186 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009476 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027012 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038014 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004577 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002099 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.