Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 23.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 12th. Sparks has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $20,401.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sparks has traded 19.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Sparks coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.79 or 0.00020206 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00256995 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00042250 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00066814 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007819 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.