Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded up 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. In the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded up 25.4% against the US dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can now be bought for $1.72 or 0.00019413 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $35.70 million and approximately $77,715.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004321 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.66 or 0.00335948 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.85 or 0.00145538 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005910 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00273146 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00031473 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016299 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00036359 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.