Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, Sphere has traded 54.9% higher against the US dollar. Sphere has a total market cap of $11.79 million and approximately $442,540.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for $3.83 or 0.00043957 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.79 or 0.00537622 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007379 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010493 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009303 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00142590 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00013500 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.