SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, SportyCo has traded up 20.4% against the U.S. dollar. SportyCo has a market cap of $11.78 million and $862,888.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002680 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC and ChaoEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.68 or 0.01304990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004488 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011585 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048806 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00320813 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00105057 BTC.
SportyCo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. It aims to introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. The SPF token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation. “
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin and ChaoEX. It is not presently possible to purchase SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.