Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Sprint (NYSE: S) in the last few weeks:
- 2/8/2018 – Sprint had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $7.50.
- 2/5/2018 – Sprint had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $2.60 to $3.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – Sprint had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc.
- 2/2/2018 – Sprint was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Sprint had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/23/2018 – Sprint was downgraded by analysts at Macquarie from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/19/2018 – Sprint had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – Sprint was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $5.90 price target on the stock.
- 1/2/2018 – Sprint was given a new $5.00 price target on by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 12/19/2017 – Sprint was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d+” rating.
Shares of Sprint Corp (S) opened at $5.30 on Monday. Sprint Corp has a 1 year low of $4.91 and a 1 year high of $9.44. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.25, a quick ratio of 0.83 and a current ratio of 0.92. The company has a market cap of $21,220.00, a P/E ratio of 3.06 and a beta of 0.64.
Sprint (NYSE:S) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, February 2nd. The cell phone carrier reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.04) by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $8.24 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $8.19 billion. Sprint had a net margin of 21.41% and a negative return on equity of 0.94%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 3.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned ($0.46) earnings per share. research analysts expect that Sprint Corp will post 1.76 earnings per share for the current year.
Sprint Corporation (Sprint) is a holding company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is a communications company offering a range of wireless and wireline communications products and services that are designed to meet the needs of consumers, businesses, government subscribers and resellers. It operates through two segments: Wireless and Wireline.
Receive News & Ratings for Sprint Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprint Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.