Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last week, Status has traded up 15.2% against the US dollar. Status has a market cap of $770.01 million and $79.06 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002552 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, BigONE, ChaoEX and Kucoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $113.11 or 0.01300940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011530 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049660 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 482.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.30 or 0.00336998 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00106740 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bittrex, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, BigONE, Gatecoin, Huobi, Upbit, IDEX, Tidex, Bitfinex, Gate.io, HitBTC, Liqui, Cobinhood, Livecoin, AEX and Binance. It is not possible to buy Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.