Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Stellar coin can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004534 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, GOPAX, Kraken and Bittrex. During the last week, Stellar has traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $7.32 billion and $67.55 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.77 or 0.01299160 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021261 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00049735 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 540.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.52 or 0.00348463 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00107247 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), CoinEgg, Bitcoin Indonesia, Binance, OKEx, Exrates, AEX, Upbit, RippleFox, Poloniex, Gatehub, Mr. Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Kraken, BCEX, Bittrex and GOPAX. It is not presently possible to purchase Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.