STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/2/2018 – STMicroelectronics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – STMicroelectronics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “STMicroelectronics is a global independent semiconductor company which designs, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of semiconductor integrated circuits and discrete devices used in a wide variety of microelectronic applications, including telecommunications systems, computer systems, consumer products, automotive products and industrial automation and control systems. “
- 1/26/2018 – STMicroelectronics was upgraded by analysts at Kepler Capital Markets from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/25/2018 – STMicroelectronics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $26.00.
- 1/19/2018 – STMicroelectronics was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $27.76 price target on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – STMicroelectronics is now covered by analysts at Societe Generale. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – STMicroelectronics was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of STMicroelectronics NV (NYSE:STM) opened at $21.21 on Monday. STMicroelectronics NV has a 52 week low of $13.28 and a 52 week high of $25.30. The company has a market capitalization of $19,016.67, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.83, a P/E/G ratio of 3.23 and a beta of 0.70. The company has a quick ratio of 1.86, a current ratio of 2.52 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29.
STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, January 25th. The semiconductor producer reported $0.41 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.35 by $0.06. STMicroelectronics had a return on equity of 17.55% and a net margin of 9.62%. The company had revenue of $2.47 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.36 billion. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.13 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 32.7% on a year-over-year basis. analysts expect that STMicroelectronics NV will post 1.32 EPS for the current fiscal year.
STMicroelectronics N.V. is a global semiconductor company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products, including discrete and standard commodity components, and application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for analog, digital and mixed-signal applications. The Company’s segments include Automotive and Discrete Group (ADG), Analog and MEMS Group (AMG), Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group (MDG), and Others.
Receive News & Ratings for STMicroelectronics NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STMicroelectronics NV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.