Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. During the last seven days, Storj has traded 29.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Storj token can currently be bought for $1.03 or 0.00011834 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, Poloniex, Livecoin and OKEx. Storj has a market capitalization of $137.32 million and approximately $5.37 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.16 or 0.01289610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020961 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011511 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048827 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00324090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00106145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, Upbit, Livecoin, Liqui, Poloniex, Binance, Huobi, Tidex, ChaoEX, Gate.io, BigONE, Bittrex, Qryptos, Radar Relay and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.