Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Storm token can currently be bought for about $0.0389 or 0.00000446 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Coinrail. In the last seven days, Storm has traded up 13.9% against the US dollar. Storm has a market capitalization of $106.45 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 137% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Coinrail and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.