Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Stratis has a market cap of $736.53 million and approximately $8.20 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $7.46 or 0.00085794 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Binance, Coinrail and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00106687 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00051829 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004170 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.63 or 0.00789361 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00035732 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00117011 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000224 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Binance, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Coinrail, Abucoins, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not possible to purchase Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.