Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.71 or 0.00008255 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Tidex and Binance. Substratum has a total market cap of $161.37 million and approximately $3.22 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Substratum has traded up 38.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012387 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01303270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049867 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 250.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.39 or 0.00330056 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00107041 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, Kucoin, COSS, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.