SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. SunContract has a total market cap of $29.31 million and approximately $4.47 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can now be bought for $0.26 or 0.00002904 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. During the last week, SunContract has traded up 16.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.30 or 0.01283690 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011328 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048369 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00342542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00105145 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.