Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. Synergy has a total market cap of $7.42 million and approximately $32,979.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Synergy has traded 68.7% higher against the dollar. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $2.17 or 0.00024799 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $613.16 or 0.07001350 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029000 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00033686 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Buying and Selling Synergy
Synergy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.