Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $284.89 million and approximately $1.63 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.54 or 0.00006244 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Bittylicious, YoBit and Tux Exchange. Over the last seven days, Syscoin has traded up 36.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $156.08 or 0.01816160 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004213 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009282 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027732 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00039168 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004555 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002115 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034885 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, AEX, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to buy Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.