TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. In the last week, TenX has traded up 32% against the U.S. dollar. TenX has a total market capitalization of $196.67 million and approximately $3.87 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can now be bought for $1.88 or 0.00021723 BTC on major exchanges including CoolCoin, Kucoin, Liqui and ChaoEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01292680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048757 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 171.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.14 or 0.00325320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00106365 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bit-Z, IDEX, Bittrex, ChaoEX, HitBTC, COSS, Livecoin, Coinrail, Liqui, BigONE, Cryptopia, CoolCoin, OKEx, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Huobi. It is not currently possible to purchase TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.