Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Terracoin has a market capitalization of $4.37 million and approximately $6,001.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Terracoin has traded up 23.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Terracoin coin can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002281 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,676.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,229.96 or 0.14266800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048809 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00367056 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00033551 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029436 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.61 or 0.01758630 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003684 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Buying and Selling Terracoin
Terracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy Terracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.