TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, TimesCoin has traded 39.2% higher against the dollar. TimesCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $116,597.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TimesCoin coin can now be bought for about $1.13 or 0.00012900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.91 or 0.01283780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004492 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011370 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048177 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.67 or 0.00337394 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00104912 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not currently possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TimesCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.