Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Toronto-Dominion Bank (TSE: TD):
- 2/5/2018 – Toronto-Dominion Bank had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$76.00 to C$79.00.
- 2/1/2018 – Toronto-Dominion Bank was upgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$84.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$79.00.
- 1/30/2018 – Toronto-Dominion Bank had its price target raised by analysts at CSFB from C$79.00 to C$80.00.
- 1/30/2018 – Toronto-Dominion Bank had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$78.00 to C$80.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/19/2018 – Toronto-Dominion Bank had its price target raised by analysts at CSFB from C$77.00 to C$79.00.
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TSE:TD) traded up C$0.33 during trading hours on Monday, reaching C$71.14. 1,873,252 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,327,751. Toronto-Dominion Bank has a one year low of C$61.50 and a one year high of C$75.21. The stock has a market capitalization of $130,470.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.96 and a beta of 0.55.
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TSE:TD) (NYSE:TD) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November 30th. The company reported C$1.36 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$1.41 by C($0.05). Toronto-Dominion Bank had a net margin of 28.14% and a return on equity of 15.43%. The business had revenue of C$9.27 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$9.03 billion.
In other news, insider Theresa Lynn Currie sold 59,560 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, December 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$72.64, for a total transaction of C$4,326,438.40. Also, insider Robert E. Dorrance sold 374,400 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, December 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$73.69, for a total transaction of C$27,589,536.00.
Toronto-Dominion Bank (the Bank) is a Canada-based bank, which operates in the North America. It is an online financial services firm, with over 10.2 million online and mobile customers. Its segments include Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, Wholesale Banking and Corporate. The Canadian Retail segment provides a range of financial products and services to customers in the Canadian personal and commercial banking businesses.
Receive News & Ratings for Toronto-Dominion Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toronto-Dominion Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.