TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last week, TransferCoin has traded up 36.4% against the dollar. One TransferCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.06 or 0.00012226 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. TransferCoin has a total market cap of $6.72 million and $355,355.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.28 or 0.00360049 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021181 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013557 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase TransferCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TransferCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.