Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Triggers has a total market capitalization of $59.39 million and $1.65 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can currently be bought for approximately $1.85 or 0.00021303 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. During the last week, Triggers has traded up 55.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.42 or 0.01283170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011522 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 176.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00331814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00105857 BTC.
Triggers Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.