TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 12th. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 37.5% higher against the dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $3.05 billion and approximately $237.31 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON token can now be purchased for $0.0465 or 0.00000530 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, CoolCoin, Gatecoin and Tidex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012379 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $113.75 or 0.01296940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011445 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00049925 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 463.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.23 or 0.00344692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00106463 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002550 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Token Store, Coinnest, YoBit, Bit-Z, Liqui, Cobinhood, Gatecoin, Qryptos, Binance, EtherDelta, IDEX, CoinEgg, BitFlip, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Mercatox, Coinrail, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.