TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One TrueFlip token can now be bought for approximately $0.96 or 0.00010954 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, Kucoin and Livecoin. In the last week, TrueFlip has traded 34.2% higher against the dollar. TrueFlip has a total market capitalization of $5.99 million and approximately $12,528.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.75 or 0.01304380 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011491 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048789 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 65.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.06 or 0.00321720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00104854 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “True Flip is a blockchain lottery platform. True Flip developed a bitcoin-based and fair-proof lottery 6/49 (Powerball*) and plan to make at least 3 more lottery games. “
Buying and Selling TrueFlip
TrueFlip can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Kucoin, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrueFlip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.