U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 175.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 12th. One U.CASH token can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. U.CASH has a market capitalization of $1.87 billion and $4.53 million worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, U.CASH has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012250 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.38 or 0.01283560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011549 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048730 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.37 or 0.00326968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00105990 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002543 BTC.
U.CASH Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
U.CASH Token Trading
U.CASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not currently possible to buy U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U.CASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.