Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $2.69 or 0.00030797 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $106.33 million and $280,307.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 16.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,752.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $865.11 or 0.09920420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,265.83 or 0.14515500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.31 or 0.01826850 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $245.83 or 0.02818960 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.74 or 0.00329623 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.83 or 0.01465860 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $460.87 or 0.05284900 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00110737 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.